I love the recent trend that is making rounds on Instagram. People are tagging friends to share things about them that may be of mystery or might have gone unnoticed. I did share mine, but would love to share a bit more on this platform and get to know yours (is that a deal ? *winks*).
1) I love gifts: as little as a letter wrapped in a shinny sheet. However, don’t belittle my expectation
2) I love to listen to people: I hate seeing people sad or confused not knowing who to talk to. I’ve been there and it hurts so I try to listen to people, through all their emotions. Happiness, pain etc.
3) I have this friend called Jesus: I don’t know how to describe this friendship, but he has got me every time. We laugh at the most absurd thoughts I have and then he corrects me when I’m getting over my head with being too familiar with him. I’m in love!!
4) I got to appreciate my mum’s love when I turned 18: I had the most skewed relationship with my mum growing up. I feel that is the case for most first born girl child. We are placed on this pedestal a simple slip means the rest of the children are going down the drain. glad it wasn’t too late because I learnt a lot from her.
5) I love my dad: A lot of people already know that, he has given me everything and I mean everything.
6) Stand up comedy and a live band makes me happy: I am patiently waiting for the moment I finally get to do this with someone I care about. I start my book the next day (laughs)
7) I can stay indoors for days: I love being in a room, with Tv and food. I tumble sleep, wake and repeat routine again. My parents never know I am home.
8) I protect my friends: I brag different, I am a loyal friend.
9) I notice the slightest change in character: I might ignore if you’re not important to my growth process.
10) You can notice when I’m hurt: My skin color won’t allow me shine. I literally turn red on the outside when my inside is boiling from anger.